In case you’ve been wondering where I’ve been, here’s the recent itinerary:
- Picked up and voraciously read the first 3 books of David Brin’s Uplift Series
- I’ve been trying to raise a cheetah whilst working to appease the capricious whims of my villagers and resist the temptation of using my power for evil.
- Attempting, with mixed results, to stave off burn-out at my work.
- Trying very hard not to murder a few co-workers. This is difficult in the extreme with respect to one co-worker in particular toward whom I cannot seem to keep from baring my teeth and growling. I’m also starting to get permanent fingernail indentations in my palms.
- Sporadically packing in preparation for my move to Ann Arbor on April 27th
- Coping with interrupted sleep and growing irritation at my domestic situation, where I am treated to adult entertainment regularly through the living room ceiling and my bedroom wall.
- Reaching the end of my rope as I wait for April 27th to arrive.